Information, Dates, and Links for DYSA Coaches
Access to your Team's roster and communications are available via TeamNet.org at this link: https://www.teamnet.org
Your Grade Level Manager is a primary resource for info & assistance.
You'll find the names and email address for these league volunteers by clicking here
Questions about soccer uniforms - click here
Which field do we practice/play on? click here for Dixie field maps
TK/Kindergarten coaches page includes all you need to know to get started coaching.
Coaches' Teaching Materials & Aids
Coaching Requirements — Background Check
All Coaches and Assistant Coaches must submit to an online background check before your first practice
To All DYSA Coaches and Assistant Coaches,
The DYSA Board of Directors has mandated that all Coaches and Assistant Coaches must be registered and insured through US Club Soccer. In order for this to happen, all Coaches and Assistant Coaches must submit to an online background check before your first practice.
This year, US Club Soccer, requires that all Coaches and Assistant Coaches must first take an online safety course with Sideline Sports Doc. Once the course is completed, you will receive a confirmation number that will allow you to submit the background check.
- Go to http://www.sidelinesportsdoc.com/usclubsoccer/
- Click the red box that says “Take The Course Today”
- Have a look at the Intro video and course description to get an idea of what you’ll be learning, then click on “Signup!”
- Enter the info requested by US Club Soccer and when done, click “Create Account”
- On the next page, enter this code and that will bypass the payment portal taking the cost to zero
- Code: dixiesoccer
- Enter the code and then click the red box that says “Apply Code”
Once you have completed the course you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Sideline Sports Doc with a Certificate Number. This Certificate Number will allow you to start the background check.
- Go to https://usclubsoccer.sportngin.com/register/form/989296367
- In the lower right of the page, you can “Continue as a Guest”
- You will be asked to submit your Sideline Sports Doc-US Club Soccer online course certificate number
- Under Club Information, select “CA” as the state
- Under Select Club, click on “Dixie Youth Soccer Association”
- Under Role, check Coach
- Continue filling out the remaining information
You cannot proceed without the Sideline Sports Doc-US Club Soccer online course certificate number. The background check is being paid for by the DYSA. If you are asked to pay on the last page, do not pay. Contact the DYSA Registrar, Alan, at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, any Coach that has not been fingerprinted through the Dixie Youth Soccer Association must be fingerprinted as soon as possible. More information to come.
These requirements are for the safety and protection of all players in the DYSA organization. Please take the time and make the effort to complete these tasks. All coaches this season must complete the process above. Coaches who had background checks through US Club Soccer in 2014 must submit a new background check.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact our Registrar email@example.com.
We do appreciate your time and cooperation.